Getting started for Agents & Lenders
This guide is for Agents & Lenders starting to use Follow Up Boss (FUB).
1. Connecting your email.
On the getting started screen click "Connect My Email".
If you need the IMAP/SMTP settings for your email provider, search the provider name
+ IMAP in Google. Extra info on connecting email.
2. Setup text alerts or instant call.
In the top right of the app hover over your name, a dropdown will appear, choose My Settings.
Choose the phone tab, enter your phone number and click "Verify Number".
Then choose your alert options, see this guide for more details.
3. Setup your email signature
On the same My Settings screen, click email and setup your email signature. Note html is not supported but you can add links and images. Include a link to your best IDX website.
On this screen you can also tick "Share Emails" once your email is connected.
4. Attend a training webinar
Start with setup steps 1 - 4 above first.
- Following up your leads (training coming soon)
- Contacted vs Not Contacted status
- Creating a smart list
- Creating email templates
- Daily hot sheet
- Turning on email sharing
- Using the mobile app
- Reassigning a lead
- Mass updating leads
- Benefits of Smart Lists vs task Action Plans
Best Practices for Results:
- One System (training coming soon)
- Speed to Action (training coming soon)
- Furious Follow Up (training coming soon)
- Agent Accountability (training coming soon)
Need help? Attend a daily training webinar or email firstname.lastname@example.org