Remove a tag from all contacts
How to remove a tag from all contacts
1. Click on All People in the left column and then click on a tag you'd like to delete in the right column. In this example we're going to remove "Buyer" tag.
2. Tick a checkbox to select all contacts on the top of the screen:
3. If there are more contacts than fit on one page, click [select all people in this list] link to select all contacts with this tag:
4. Click Remove Tags link:
5. Type the name of the tag you'd like to remove (e.g. "Buyer") and click Update button:
6. Follow Up Boss will remove this tag from all selected contacts. After the process is completed, you should see that there are no contacts with this tag left:
7. If you need to remove other tags, repeat this process for each of them.